top of page
Customer Service Rep


Get In Touch

We believe in honesty and transparency and always aim for a fair outcome for our customers.

If you need to make a complaint, email or call our contact team between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. We aim to resolve issues within one working day.

You can also write to us at:

Greenest Energy SW Ltd
6 Shortmoor


Our complaints process

Step 1

If our Customer Service team can’t resolve your complaint within one working day, our Customer Care team will get in touch. This team will then update you every five days until the complaint’s resolved.

Step 2

If you’re unsatisfied with our Customer Care team’s progress, you can escalate your complaint. One of our agents will pass your case to a senior member of staff to review. Please email and we’ll respond within five working days.

Step 3

If your issue’s still unresolved after eight weeks, or we reach a deadlock, we’ll let you know. Depending on the size of your business, you may be able to approach Ombudsman Services: Energy (OSE) at this point. See further details below.

Further support

Ombudsman Services: Energy (OSE)

The OSE provides its services to companies that Ofgem defines as ‘microbusinesses’. To be eligible, your business needs to either:

  • Have fewer than 10 employees and a yearly turnover of not more than €2 million

  • Use no more than 100,000 kWh of electricity a year

  • Use no more than 293,000 kWh of gas a year

You can read more about eligibility and the types of complaints the OSE can help with on the OSE’s website.

The OSE’s free to use, totally independent and doesn’t take sides. If you agree with its decision, we have to act upon its recommendations. The OSE may require us to provide an apology, explanation, appropriate corrective action or compensation.

You can contact the OSE as soon as you receive a deadlock letter from us, and for up to 12 months afterwards:

Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF

Tel: 0330 440 1624



Please remember to include your GESW account number in all correspondence with the OSE. You can find this number on any of your correspondence with us.

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice can help you with your complaint at any stage of the process. It offers free, confidential, and impartial advice.

Tel: 0808 223 1133


Business Debtline

Business Debtline offers free and independent debt advice over the phone and online.

Tel: 0800 197 6026


bottom of page